Monday, November 8, 2010

short update!


To my family who checks this religiously...sorry I haven't updated recently! I promise to try and update more often!

Here are pictures of some things I have been up to since my darling mother went back to USA:


Caglar (pronounced Cha-lar) and I at the fenerbahce futbol game! This is one of the most famous teams in Turkey, they won 4-2! Caglar is with Fenerbahce sports running 100 meter and hurdles, he gave me my own jersey for the game! :)

Before "cinema" as the turks call it...my hair is getting long! :)

Adem Killici (amazing boxer with fenerbahce) teaching my good friend Bre and I how to box! :P

This is Bre. She is awesome, and my best friend here. Here's the sad part: she just went back to America :(

Making pancakes with Bre for our Turkish friends!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you updated your blog. It looks like you are having a fantastic time. Keep the updates coming!!

    ReplyDelete