Saturday, July 24, 2010

Merhaba!



Merhaba! Did you know Istanbul is the European Capital of Culture?! Somehow, I'm not surprised at all.


Last night I went boating on a beautiful yacht on the Bosphorus with the Duren family (my host family) and some of their friends. We took off from the 4 Seasons hotel right on the Bosphorus, pretty pricy at over 25,000 Lira a night!




It was soooo windy on the boat!
This is me and the kids on the boat! Metecan "LOOOOK!"
We didnt get back until around 1 am and both kids were SO sleepy!
We had to carry them up to their rooms!


Then today I took Saran on a play date to the pool with her good friend Talya (who is soooo sweet!) Talya's mom is also very kind, and she has asked me to come twice a week when I have time off and work with Talya on some English lessons! :) ummmm...YES!

OK, I am SOOO tired since I worked all day with no break!
Goodnight! (haha, it's not even dinner time for you folks back home!)




No comments:

Post a Comment