Monday, July 12, 2010

stressful last days in the US

This past week has gone by so fast it's just a blur. I finally got everything completely moved out of my apartment, and turned in my keys today! Hooray! Also, got to go to Kani for dinner tonight with mom, grandparents, and brother!
I still feel like I have a million more things I have to do- everyday I figure something else out that I need to get done!

Tomorrow, I will try to get everything done early so I can enjoy my last day in the states...it feels weird saying that. I am having a few close friends over to the house tomorrow night to say goodbye...I'm sure I'll cry! :(

I'll prolly update my last thoughts at the airport before I take off- I'm sure it will be something along the lines of: "OH MY GOSH IM SO EXCITEDDDD!!!!"

...yeah.

Oh- and here is a picture of my last day teaching my class at church! I'm gonna miss them!



No comments:

Post a Comment